Looking for a unique weekend away with your friends? At GN Holidays, our adult weekend breaks never fail to impress our guests, and for those with a particular interest in car racing, it doesn’t get much better than this getaway.
Our Monaco Historic GP Grand Experience promises a weekend like no other, and if you love race cars, race tracks and everything else to do with the Grand Prix, you’ll certainly be in your element. Read on if you’d like to find out more information about this fantastic experience – one of the very best adult weekend breaks that we offer.
A Jam-Packed Itinerary
5 days, 7th May 2020, from £1399 per person
This is sure to be a long weekend you’ll remember for life! Throughout the getaway you’ll be invited to explore the paddock, which is almost always out of bounds at the Formula 1 Grand Prix. Guests will have a two day grandstand ticket, giving them access to cars and drivers before and after the race. This is an itinerary sure to thrill any race car enthusiast – here is a brief overview.
- After arriving in Monaco following your short flight or trip on the Eurostar, you’ll enjoy your first night in the beautiful Hotel Capitole, Beausoleil.
- Your first full day in Monaco will consist of a morning helicopter ride over the stunning Côte d’Azur – what better way to start the day? After the thrilling ride, you will choose to either spend the afternoon watching the practice sessions in Casino Square, or alternatively head off to explore the other delights of the region.
Top Tip: Our adult weekend breaks are flexible – why not head out on a day trip of your own? Villefranche, Beaulieu and Cap d’Ail are all beautiful spots nearby and are easily accessible by train.
- Time for the main event, the Monaco Historic Grand Prix. From a fantastic viewing spot in the grandstand, you’ll be able to watch both the practice sessions and the several finals races that are sure to have you on the edge of your seat. If you wish, you can also purchase tickets for Stand K seats overlooking the harbour for an even more impressive view.
- After a hearty breakfast in the hotel, it’ll be time to head back to the airport after your exciting weekend of thrilling sports. Spend your short journey home reminiscing about the holiday, and perhaps planning your next adventure with us…
Adult weekend breaks with us never fail to feature fantastic accommodation, and you’re certainly in luck this time. Hotel Capitole is a family-owned property located in Beausoleil, just a short walk from the famous casino – could you ask for a better location?
There are a variety of rooms you’ll be able to choose from when booking this holiday, but all rooms come complete with en suite facilities, free Wi-Fi, minibar and a large TV.
- Standard Garden: Enjoy the beautiful garden views, beautifully designed en suite and shower room as well as all the other fantastic facilities form the hotel.
- Classique Garden: These larger rooms are also located on the garden side of the hotel and include al the facilities you could need throughout your stay.
- Monaco Room: These twin rooms have their own balconies with great views, flat screen TVs and plenty of other amenities.
- Monaco Luxe Room: Located on the Monaco side of the hotel, these rooms have two balconies, en suite shower rooms, minibars and executive lounge access.
Whichever room you choose, we can assure you that your stay in the Hotel Capitole will be a fantastic addition to an already unforgettable holiday in Monaco.
“The hotel was beautiful, the Grand Prix experience absolutely unbelievable. Would come to Monaco time and time again and relive it all.”
We pride ourselves on making sure that our adult weekend breaks always promise fun, excitement and wonderful accommodation. If you and your friends are at all interested in the Grand Prix, we cannot recommend this holiday enough.
Take a look at our website if you’d like to find out more about our fantastic selection of holidays and adult weekend breaks. You can also give us a call on 01895 83 33 33 if you have any questions for us – we’ll be able to get you sorted with an unforgettable GN Holidays experience in no time.