SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
Back to the 60s & 70s Suffolk Seaside Party at Warner Corton
4 days, 21st February 2020, from £279 per person
Showaddywaddy had more UK hits in the 1970s than any other act – including Abba! From their winning appearance on an edition of New Faces, the Britain’s Got Talent ofthe day, to become runners-up in the series’ All Winners Final, it took just a matter of months until the band released and secured their debut hit, Hey Rock And Roll, which reached No2 in the UK Singles Chart. No there’s a Greatest Hits vinyl LP collection, features 16 of the band’s best-known singles, including nine Top Ten hits and the Million-Selling No1 single, Under The Moon Of Love. Showaddywaddy are recognised as one of the hardest working touring bands in the UK.
Union Gap featuring Gary Puckett gained worldwide recognition when their first combined release Young Girl hit No.1 in the UK and No.2 in the USA in 1968. After several more hits, in 1971 the band parted company with Gary Puckett. In 1974 Young Girl was re-released in the UK and the new Union Gap was put together to promote the record which was yet again a smash hit. Eventually the band went their separate ways until in 1996 they relaunched the New Union Gap with Tom Harding on bass guitar and lead vocals. They were an instant success on the 60s circuit playing all the major festivals, theatres and holiday centres throughout the UK. The boys have worked extensively to put together a repertoire of classic songs from the 60s to 90s, which they perform either in the original form or in their own unique style – many of which appear on their albums This Time Around, Classics and By Request. The band – now known as Union Gap UK – have also perfected their distinctive concert sound, which make them stand out from the crowd.
Multi-talented multi-instrumentalist Glen Leon is the voice of Tom Jones where his vocal range truly evokes the Welsh legend. He’s got a great 6-piece band behind him to ensure the backing is as dynamic as the vocals. Glen has played the guitar from the age of nine with his vocal talents coming shortly after. He became a professional musician at the age of 16. For the last 15 Years Glen has performed with The Soul Survivors and the 60s band New Amen Corner ,who are going from strength to strength appearing at home and abroad in theatres everywhere.
There is plenty to do either around the village or out and about – and loads of fun activities. Plus with a brand new games lawn featuring some amazing outdoor activities there really is so much to do.
- Aqua Fun – Join one of the leisure team for some fun in the swimming pool, this gentle bit of fun gives you a chance to enjoy yourself and have a little work out
- Beach Walks – Join the team for a lovely walk down to Corton Beach, it‘s your chance to relax and take in the sea air
- Killer Darts – The leisure team will put you to the test as you try and win against your fellow guests
- Table Tennis – Join the team for some fun in pairs or singles we like to see a real competition
- Speed Snooker – The leisure team are on hand for a fast time game of snooker
- Curling – Are you a curling champion? Join the team and see if you can win the fabulous game
- Shuffleboard – This is a truly classic game, put your skills to the test and try and get the disk as far as possible
The great value standard chalets are bright, clean and offer a great comfy night’s sleep after a day spent exploring the coast or taking part in some of the many on-site activities.
Choose a Standard chalet for:
- Great value for money
- En-suite bathroom with towels included
- Tea and coffee-making facilities
- Biscuits replenished daily
- Comfy chairs
- Reading lights
- Iron & ironing board
- Check in from 3pm
What Our Customers Say
We have just returned from your weekend Isle of Wight 'Back to the 60s' break. We had a great time, everything went like clockwork, great acts, great food & free drinks, excellent accommodation & brilliant organisation. We look forward to the next one. Thanks for all hard work organising the event. Read more “Warner Norton Grange 2019”
The Whole weekend is fun & friendly and really well put together Read more “Bembridge 2017”
Good food, good service, excellent entertainment Read more “Warner Bembridge 2017”