If you’re a lover of 70s classics, adult weekends with GN Holidays should definitely be on your bucket list. We provide over-forties travellers with unforgettable holidays featuring live music from some of the top performers of yesteryear, and these are two of our very favourite 70s breaks.
We specialise in short breaks in the UK for adults, so you can rest assured you’ll be receiving the best service, staying in quality accommodation and enjoying some of the finest entertainment around. For more information about our Bringing On Back The 60s & 70s Spring Seaside Party at Pontins Pakefield and our Best of the 60s & 70s Carry On New Year Party at Warner Bembridge, simply carry on reading!
Spring Seaside Party
4 days, 20 March 2020 from £159 per person
This four-day extravaganza is packed full of entertainment, glorious food and plenty of opportunity for relaxation. Get away from the real world for a while and join us for a lively over-forties party at Pontins Pakefield.
Non-Stop 70s Sounds
As one of our most jam-packed adult weekends, this holiday is unmissable if you think you’ve got the energy to keep up and make the most of each performance – the half-price drinks will be sure to help you out on that front! Here are a few of the performers you can expect to be taking the stage at Pontins.
- Steve Simone – This popular soul singer will provide you with some fabulous jazz, R&B and Motown numbers, so prepare to have your feet tapping and your hands clapping.
- Niqi Brown – Brown is a wonderfully talented Tina Turner tribute act, promising to perform all the fabulous favourites during her set. Turner fans will certainly be in their element!
- Vanity Fare – Best known for their hits ‘Hitchin‘ a Ride‘, ‘Come Tomorrow‘ and ‘Carolina‘s Coming Home‘, this 1966 group never fails to get our guests on their feet.
- Dave Berry – With top hits including ‘Memphis, Tennessee‘, ‘The Crying Game’ and ‘Little Things‘, Berry and his backing band The Cruisers were in action during the 60s and 70s and will be reliving their glory days with us at Pontins.
Short breaks in the UK for adults are rarely as exciting or as jam-packed as our springtime seaside party! You and your fellow travellers can enjoy all of these talented performers as well as several other popular singers including Roy G Hemmings and Steve Ellis. There’s never a dull moment at Pontins Pakefield.
“Quality entertainment every single night. Did not disappoint – we were all up singing and dancing and the atmosphere was just incredible.”
Set amidst seaside towns and unspoilt countryside in Lowestoft, Pontins Pakefield is the perfect spot for adult weekends. Guests can make use of the numerous bars and eateries, sports facilities including tennis courts and golf course, indoor pool and darts in the bar. This peaceful resort really is the perfect place to relax, unwind and spend some quality time with friends.
Chalets at the resort are spacious and have all the required amenities from kitchenettes to large en suites and plenty of refreshments. Club chalets have the added bonus of patio doors opening out onto the spacious gardens – the perfect view to enjoy while sipping your morning coffee.
Our Carry On New Year Party
4 days, 10th January 2020, from £249 per person
Party lovers won’t want to miss this post-New-Year celebration! Short breaks in the UK for adults aren’t easy to find during this time of year, but those thinking of booking with GN Holidays are in luck. Get ready for four days of live music, group daytime activities and plenty of opportunity for relaxation.
This holiday promises to provide some of the most exciting live performances you’ll find on adult weekends, so prepare to be blown away by some of the hottest 60s and 70s artists!
- Showaddywaddy – This popular group actually had more 70s UK hits than any other band, so we are more than a little excited to introduce them to the Warner Bembridge stage. Some of their most popular hits have included ‘Hey Rock and Roll’ and ‘Under the Moon of Love’, so get learning those lyrics so you can sing along flawlessly!
- Tameka Jackson – Performing as Diana Ross, you’ll be treated to Jackson’s renditions of the top Motown hits of the decade. Tap your feet, clap your hands and ready yourself for some breath-taking live music.
- New Amen Corner – Another of the 60s hottest bands, New Amen Corner have a unique sound that they will be showcasing during the holiday. Get ready to hear hits such as ‘Gin House’, ‘Bend Me Shape Me’ and ‘If Paradise Was Half as Nice’. It’ll certainly be a performance to remember!
This getaway is simply perfect for those looking for short breaks in the UK. For adults in particular, the 60s and 70s sounds never fail to delight and bring an air of nostalgia to the holiday.
“Perfect through and through. Best entertainment we’ve ever had on a holiday – free drinks were an unexpected bonus!”
Bembridge Coast Hotel
What better place to enjoy adult weekends than at Warner Bembridge? The hotel is set right by the sea, with plenty of rooms offering these magnificent views over the water. There are some great daytime leisure facilities including beauty rooms for pampering, swimming pools and saunas and the bar, so you’ll never be stuck for something to do.
There are a variety of rooms in which you can stay in this hotel, but no matter your budget, you will be sure to have an unforgettable stay. Choose the Seaview Signature Rooms for your own balcony and patio, the beautifully furnished Royale Rooms or Garden Suites or the Standard and Ledge House rooms for an equally enjoyable stay.
Short breaks in the UK for adults with GN Holidays never fail to impress. Make sure you’re prepared to relax during the day and party every night – with entertainment schedules as impressive as these you won’t want to miss a single performance!
Want to find out more about our fantastic over-forties adult weekends? Take a look at our website or give us a call on 01895 83 33 33. Our team will be more than happy to get your holiday underway.