There’s lots going on in this fast moving world and we all need to play our part in keeping safe whether at home or on holiday. Travel is exciting and we all look forward to having fun on our holidays but there’s no harm in keeping informed by viewing the latest Government and Foreign Office advice for the country or countries you are visiting.
Travel Aware: Staying Safe & Healthy
Covid-19 and Holiday Bookings Update
Delighted to tell you we are open for business as usual (well almost). Our UK holidays recommenced in June 2021 safely and enjoyably, observing the restrictions and guidelines. Our European river cruises and escorted holidays are scheduled to recommence in December 2021.
We expect all our remaining 2021 holidays will go ahead, subject to any restrictions in place at the time of the holiday. With this in mind we guarantee the following:
A FULL REFUND IF EVENT/DEPARTURE IS CANCELLED DUE TO COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS
FAQS: Frequently Asked Questions about holidays
How can the holiday go ahead safely? Our holidays are organised with our guests’ wellbeing, safety and enjoyment in mind, and although many legal restrictions were lifted on 19th July, we will continue to follow the latest guidelines and recommendations including: Cleanliness & Hygiene best practice, with Masks recommended to be worn when moving around inside venues, hotels, and when seated on transportation (eg coach, ferry, train). We also encourage guests to use the NHS Covid Pass so they can show they have had two doses of the vaccine when requested – this is not currently a legal requirement, but as we all know requirements can change frequently and at short notice. Current requirements relevant to your holiday with us will be advised with your travel document and itinerary 7 days before travel.
Is entertainment allowed? Yes, entertainment is allowed. Different venues do have different practices in place for dancing and seating and we send full details to our guests seven days before any holiday.
Of course, there are countless questions you may have, particularly if you are travelling soon, so for the most up to date information regarding our holidays and your booking with us please call us on 01895 83 33 33 9am to 5.30pm weekdays
For further information visit:
For further information visit:
The Foreign & Commonwealth Office also provides the following Travel Aware Essentials:
- Passport – Check your passport’s validity date, fill out the emergency details, look after it and keep it in a safe place.
- Documents – Make copies of important travel documents. Take a picture or make copies of them and store them securely.
- Vaccinations and health – Check if vaccinations are required for your destination. For medical advice, visit www.travelhealthpro.org.uk
- Money – Take enough money with you and make sure you have access to emergency funds.
- Make the right call – Be responsible and find out how British embassy staff can help you in an emergency abroad: www.gov.uk/travelaware
- Research – Learn the laws, customs and entry requirements of your destination, understand how they differ from home, check: www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice
- Visa – Check you have all necessary visas.
- Travel insurance – Take out appropriate travel insurance that covers you for all the activities you plan to do.
- EHIC – If you’re travelling in Europe, ensure you have a valid European Health Insurance Card and understand what it covers. You still need travel insurance! For your free EHIC visit: www.nhs.uk/ehic
- Travel advice updates – Follow @fcotravel on Twitter and FCO Travel on Facebook, and sign up for email alerts: www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice